Christmas is just around the corner, and everyone is celebrating — and I do mean everyone. While you’re driving through your neighborhood surrounded by tasteful icicle lights and inflatable Santas, you may not have imagined that Christmas could ever be as inventive as these rednecks have managed to make it. But there are no folks on God’s green earth as resourceful as rednecks, and they have managed to turn what some might consider trash into some yuletide treasures.
10. Redneck Christmas Parade Float
For a redneck parade this is downright sophisticated.
Your leaves are nonexistent.
8. Let’s open presents and then drink the tree
This is how “Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer” starts.
7. When, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a miniature sleigh and eight tiny…
Well, nine including Rudolph, obviously.
6. If the three wise men were rednecks, this would be their star
They’d follow it til morning, and then on into the afternoon and late into the evening as well.
5. Redneck Santa Claus is coming to town
Redneck Santa shot his limit this year.
4. Traditional redneck ornaments
Some people string popcorn, rednecks string pork rinds.
3. What do you expect after all those cookies and milk?
Maybe Santa got into his reinbeers.
2. Toby Keith inspired this Christmas tree
A redneck cup of Christmas cheer!
1. Redneck Santa is just a little bit different
Shotgun wielding redneck Santa loves KFC and duck hunting.
Source:Wide Open Country